- How long have you been Haunting for?
Since 2009, so about 11 years
- What brings you back to haunting year after year?
My love for Halloween and scaring people
- Where did you start Haunting?
So long story short I used to be a part of the character program at Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ right out of high school thanks to my friend Paul, when Fright Fest came around I auditioned to act and landed a part in one of their trails for Fright Fest.
- What is your favorite part of a night in the Haunt?
About 10 minutes before we start when I'm all ready and start getting myself pumped up for the night to scare people.
- What is the worst part of working in a Haunt?
Customers who think they can act like jerks because they think they are tough when they are actually just scared.
- What is your all-time favorite scare onto a customer?
Jump scares or creeping them out. I am known for my signature trick which is sticking a balloon up my nose and pulling it out of my mouth which grosses a lot of people out and it just makes me so happy!
- What is your Favorite Haunted Attraction outside of your Haunt?
Reaper's Revenge in Scranton, PA
I went there for the first time a few years ago and absolutely loved everything about it! If you've never been there you must go and make sure you find Candy the clown and tell her Cheeks sent you!
- What is your favorite Theme in a Haunt Attraction?
I don't really have an exact favorite because I think all haunts have their own signature and they really know how to let it shine through.
- Do you have further plans with the Haunted Attraction Industry?
My plans are to continue being a part of it but not sure where. I love acting in a trail or hayride but I'm getting to the point where my body won't let me do the things I want it to. I never want to fully leave but maybe something less physical like actor training or helping people come up with their own characters.
- Where does your inspiration for your Character come from?
I've worn many character hats but my current character was my husband GRiN's idea, when we started dating I knew I would end up being a clown but if you want to know how I got my name then just ask him. Lol
- What are you most looking forward to in the 2020 Haunt Season?
Seeing how the industry adjusts to the new normal. Will be allowed within 6 ft of of customer? Will we all have to wear masks? I'm not really sure where we go from here.
- Do you expect Haunt Season 2020 to be vastly different than other seasons?
Absolutely but I'm not sure how, this is a very in your bubble kind of thing and I'm not sure how we do it, and if places open will they have customers.
- How long does your make up setup take per night?
It's a long process, my makeup takes about 20-30 minutes, my hair depend on the day, sometimes I braid it the night before to get it super crazy and poofy or I just put in my pig tail extensions, then I have to get dressed and depending on the weather depends on how many layers I put on which half normally come off throughout the night because I get so hot running around.
- How often do you work on your Character?
My character is always changing whether it be adding things to my makeup or costume or learning new tricks. Who knows what I will come up with next but I'm thinking a new look will be happening soon.
- What do you do for a living outside of haunting?
Well that is what we have for you today at HH365! Make sure you keep it here to HH365! Where Every Day Is Haunt Season!
Post a Comment