1. How long have you been Haunting for?
This year will be my 7th but I've been spooking all my life
2. What brings you back to haunting year after year?
The freedom to express my self artistically and use my ability for entertainment to suck people into our little world
3. Where did you start Haunting?
Cork, Ireland The Nightmare Realm
4. What is your favorite part of a night in the Haunt?
When the screams begin
5. What is the worst part of working in a Haunt? Physical abuse from customers and people who are only there to start trouble
6. What is your all-time favorite scare onto a customer?
So many to have a favorite. But replacing an aopearing demon for a fellow actor who was going on a walk through and tickling the hit out of him while simultaneously scaring his pants off. Also holding boyfriends hands in the dark and pretending to be their scared girlfriends till they reach the light.
What is your Favorite Haunted Attraction outside of your Haunt?
Unfortunately I am unable to attend as I've always been working
7. What is your favorite Theme in a Haunt Attraction?
8. Do you have further plans with the Haunted Attraction Industry?
Expand into video and animation and keep progressing with set lighting and sound design
9. Where does your inspiration for your Character come from?
Myself heavily with influences in demeanor from Beetle juice, Krusty the clown and bags of glue
10. What are you most looking forward to in the 2020 Haunt Season?
Working on new bits of crowd interaction. I try to come up with new small group routines which rely heavily on my ability to inprov on the spot. I bring out props to work with like bitcoin or clipclop to the show remains fluid and not a repetition from night to night. It's more entertaining for me and the crowd.
11. Do you expect Haunt Season 2020 to be vastly different than other seasons?
Yeah I am not sure hopefully less crowding through the haunt and also people need some serious recreational entertainment after all this being locked in business.
12. How long does your make up setup take per night?
If I take my time I can spend an hr 40 mins but can do it in a half hr to a hr, if needs be I have a ritual and music the whole lot
13. How often do you work on your Character?
Every freekin day man. That's how the inprov works so well. The trick is to remember to leave the monster at work sometimes
14. What do you do for a living outside of haunting?
I am an artist. A videographer. A paintball marshall. Delivery driver. Boat yard worker general hustler handyman inventor. I do lighting for small gigs and film projects too. Also a musician. But not much money in music that's for fun.
Another great Interview out of Ireland. Let us wrap it up there and make sure you keep it here to HH365! Where Every Day Is Haunt Season!
Post a Comment