1. How long have you been Haunting for?
I have been haunting since I was five years old.
2. What brings you back to haunting year after year?
My passion for Halloween and scaring is number 1. I also love coming up with new set designs year after year and building things from my imagination
3. Where did you start Haunting?
When I was 5 years old my parents started their own home haunt in our enclosed porch. It's what got me started and addicted.
4. What is your favorite part of a night in the Haunt?
I would say getting into costume and the adrenaline kicking in. also love the before and after hangouts with the crew.
5. What is the worst part of working in a Haunt?
That's easy, rude customers.
6. What is your all-time favorite scare onto a customer?
I scared someone so bad they threw up!
7. What is your Favorite Haunted Attraction outside of your Haunt?
Reaper's revenge would be my #1 and right behind that is Field of screams pa
8. What is your favorite Theme in a Haunt Attraction?
Clowns and gore
9. Do you have further plans with the Haunted Attraction Industry?
I always want to grow and do new things and always looking at how I can do something bigger and better
10. Where does your inspiration for your Character come from?
I have a huge obsession with clowns for one, I am a prankster and love to make people laugh. so basically combining it all into one. I also always have a smile on my face and try and keep things positive and that's where the name came from which was suggested by an old friend
11. What are you most looking forward to in the 2020 Haunt Season?
Honestly if we or anyone else actually open. if it wasn't for this covid thing I'm always excited to see what new scenes pop up throughout all the haunts. I do know Reaper's revenge was building an all new attraction so that's something I'm very excited to see
12. Do you expect Haunt Season 2020 to be vastly different than other seasons?
Yes, with everything going on it's all going to be a new learning curve for all haunt actors and customers. One example is a hayride, how do you keep distance with customers on the ride and not have 6 hour wait line because of how many people we can get on a wagon. another issue for our haunt was none of being up there to build, remodel, fix things, paint, we couldn't do anything and we are way behind where we should be.
13. How long does your make up setup take per night?
I can be fully ready in 10 to 20 minutes
14. How often do you work on your Character?
Honestly you should never feel that your character is finished. You should always be working on your character, evolving, coming up with new tricks, new scares, new look maybe, more dialogue ect. To answer your question I work on my character all year
15. What do you do for a living outside of haunting?
My real job I am truck driver. I delivery bulk and oversized freight to residential and commercial properties.
That is our interview with Grin. If you are interested in joining other Haunt Actors and telling your story, reach out to us here firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you keep it here to HH365! Where Every Day Is Haunt Season!