Welcome back to HH365! Today we will take a look at some of the things we really hope we see in the 2020 Haunt Season! We are getting very excited about Haunt season and some of these popped into our head so we decided to share.
1. More Music/Sound. We would love to remember every walk through we go through. But sometimes without making the walk through memorable, it is very hard. The ones that always stand out always have a good theme music and or creepy sound that really sticks to you even six months later. A little hidden speaker can turn any room into the best room you have open.
2. More Food Options. I don't know about you guys, but I am hungry when I get to Haunts. A Snack Bar does not suffice! We need some hot dogs, some burgers, fries and some soda!
3. More Gift Shop Options. As a weirdo collector, I collect mugs, so if I had a wish list it would be that every Haunt had a dishwasher safe mug available.
4. Changing Attractions. This really does not even have to be a major overhaul. Sure, in a perfect world, every Haunted Attraction could change every walk through every year but that is just not financially responsible or realistic. But, slight tunes and slight changes can always make the world of difference.
5. Change out Dated Attractions. As we see out of Night of Terror, This is coming to fruition. We are so excited to see the two new walk throughs that we have found out about in this off-season!
These are just a few examples of what we hope we can see in 2020. We will enjoy this Haunt season none the less so let us enjoy our countdown to Haunt Season and spot any news we can find! That is what we have for you today at HH365! Where Every Day Is Haunt Season!